|WILLIAMS, SWEITZER AND BARNUM, INC.
|Proudly Celebrating 64 Years of Engineering and Surveying
1953 to 2017
In 1953 Williams and Sweitzer was established in Rome, Georgia. The firm began offering
engineering and surveying services under the leadership of Paul C. Williams, PE, RLS, and Fred
W. Sweitzer, Jr., RLS. In 1961 the firm became Williams, Sweitzer & Barnum after Herbert M.
Barnum, PE joined the firm.
Paul C. Williams, PE, RLS Fred W. Sweitzer, Jr., RLS Herbert M. Barnum, PE
Phone (706) 234-0552